Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Best of 2013

The past year has taken me on an incredible journey full of new and old friends, two different colleges, and thousands upon thousands of photographs. At this time last year I was enrolled in Evangel University in Springfield MO. Evangel was my first taste of the college experience. Although I was studying graphic design I kept photography close to my heart.
Plenty of thanks needs to go out to my Springfield friends who took the time to go out with me to shoot. With their help I developed my style and fine tuned my photography.






They were such a great help and so patient. Especially Annie (pictured above) We drove to our shooting spot (about 10 miles away) and it took the entire car ride for me to realize I had forgot my camera!!!

Now I am at the Art Institute of St. Louis and I love it!



The school really pushes me to work harder every day.

In 2013 I photographed:

3 Seniors


4 Weddings


1 Series (Titled Emotions of Red)


And the beautiful Philippine Beaches


I have no idea where 2014 will take me but I can guarantee I'll be running at it lens first.


No comments:

Post a Comment