Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Body Language

Recently I got together with some great photographers to create a new photo series titled Body Language. For this series I focused on what part of humans express particular emotions. With much help from my talented friends, Abbigail, Austin, and Sarah, this is what I got.
Derelict
Derelict is defined as being in a poor condition due to abuse or neglect. My model here is alone and is withering away into the dust. Not the most peaceful thought, but we all know what it feels like to be abandoned.

Languid
Languid means displaying of having a disinclination for physical exertion or effort; slow and relaxed. Hands are often seen as busy. They are consistently doing things so when they must stop moving and be still it is because they are limited to movement and are languid.

Fervent
Fervent is like being eager to do something. When you are eager, your feet move. They take you places, and soon you end up at your dreams.

Sanguine
Sanguine is defined as being optimistic or positive, especially in a difficult situation. It's taking life head on regardless what you have been through.

Morose
Morose is defined as having a sullen or gloomy disposition. This was my favorite shot. I also decided to show you the fast edit of this picture!!!

Morose Speed Edit

Again, I had a lot of help from my awesome model Sarah Gloria, to my makeup and flour throwing pros, Austen Boettcher and Abbigail Spieser. Without them, this would not have been possible!

4 comments:

  1. Awesome work! The video is really cool to watch. You should post more of those in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude. this is amazing. my cousin is so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will do Ashley!! It is tough to do more though because sometimes I go around in circles with what I am editing! haha

    ReplyDelete